2. Where & when do your first dance lessons take place
- We have teachers all over the UK, so we're happy to come to you
- The lessons will take place in the comfort of your own home
- As long as the two of you can stand together with your arms stretched apart and go around in a circle, then you have enough room
Note: If you really don't have enough room, we have access to many studios around the UK that are available to hire for an additional hire fee (from £15/hr). Check out our Wedding Dance Studios Map and let us know when booking if you'd like to use one.
- The lessons mostly take place in the evening and weekends (we can do weekdays too of course)
- You tell us when you'd like the lessons and we'll fit in around you
- The more notice you can give us prior to your wedding the better. We can however normally help you out even with the shortest notice. We have been called by a couple just 2 days before their wedding!
For more information check out our First Dance FAQs page, or go to...